Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good price, worth waiting 2 weeks. And my son, who is very picky, takes one teaspoon everyday. The best way to give cod liver oil to a kid is making it taste like strawberry:)) So, 5 stars for sure!

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 31 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good packaging, good flavor and validity.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2015 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Optimal dha&epa dosage. My kid is loving the taste. I am happy it it pure and tested.

As Good As Always

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18 2015 | Verified Purchase

No complaint, best as ever.

Good

Posted by Cocobear on April 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been feeding this to my son since he was 6 months old. Good, I think it helps in his immune system..and possible good memory as well.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

My kids (4 and 6 years old) don't like the softges, they prefer syrop. This one contains a lot of DHA and EPA compare to other products. It feels oily in mouth, but the taste is good, and they take it every morning.

Dry Eyes

Posted by francesjoan on February 8 2015 | Verified Purchase

I take cod liver oil and blackcurrant seed oil because of pubmed report about relief for dry eye sufferers. I can wear contact lens twice the time 8-9 hours instead of about 4 hours. I like this brand because it has more DHA than other brands. DHA is great for children and seniors too.

I like the DHA : EPA contain.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

It`s the first fish oil I ever give to my children. I`d tried to offer it directly from the spoon but it was too oily for them. Then I`ve started to hide it in their yogurt breakfast. They like it. Can`t say if it works. Maybe one more bottle and I would feel the difference. I hope it will boost their immune system. I like the DHA : EPA contain.

great one

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love the taste, my daughter is always smiling as i give it to her;)

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

i taste it,its natural,my baby also taste it ,but she didnt love it