Good supplement to give regularly

Posted by MamaAki on May 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

For my little one at daycare who is prone to catching the flu bug, this really helps in alleviating and prevention. I find this more effective and likely to help shoo away the flu bug than the liquid Vit. C. Echinacea has traditionally been used to treat or prevent colds, flu, and other infections. My only gripe is of the need to give this a few times a day which could be cumbersome if you are not the primary caretaker and need someone to administer the supplement.

Nice Taste, Helps Illness Recovery of my Kids

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My kids were getting sick all the time with coughs. I have used this on occasion with them and it seems to help them get over illness faster. The taste is nice so they don't mind taking it.

Really helped my baby through her first year

Posted by JayTee on Jan 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My baby goes to daycare since she was 3 months old and I was very concerned about her catching all the bugs at school. This really helped tremendously as many products are not suitable for under 1-year olds. She takes an increased dosage whenever I see the sniffles coming and it almost always resolves without blossoming into a full-blown miserable flu. She's past 1 year old now and still taking this.

Works for my kid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Going to daycare means my kid is exposured to more other kids and sickness. So we have been using this daily to help him. And my son hates medicine so,we use this more frequently when he has a slight flu or is sneezing. And he will b better soon

very good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good product

Echinacea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not try yet!

Childlife echinacea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Use it quite some times. Very good for catching cold. Thank u, we have received the items...

Good to mix with other drinks.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Helps to boost immunity but don't really like the taste if taken on its own. Better to mix in with juice or medications.

echinacea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We find these are very helpful in preventing colds and flus

natural and effective