Good supplement to give regularly

Posted by MamaAki on May 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

For my little one at daycare who is prone to catching the flu bug, this really helps in alleviating and prevention. I find this more effective and likely to help shoo away the flu bug than the liquid Vit. C. Echinacea has traditionally been used to treat or prevent colds, flu, and other infections. My only gripe is of the need to give this a few times a day which could be cumbersome if you are not the primary caretaker and need someone to administer the supplement.

Nice Taste, Helps Illness Recovery of my Kids

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on October 27 2015 | Verified Purchase

My kids were getting sick all the time with coughs. I have used this on occasion with them and it seems to help them get over illness faster. The taste is nice so they don't mind taking it.

Really helped my baby through her first year

Posted by JayTee on January 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

My baby goes to daycare since she was 3 months old and I was very concerned about her catching all the bugs at school. This really helped tremendously as many products are not suitable for under 1-year olds. She takes an increased dosage whenever I see the sniffles coming and it almost always resolves without blossoming into a full-blown miserable flu. She's past 1 year old now and still taking this.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

I think its working.

kids love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

Not sure about the effectiveness of this product, but the kids love the flavour!

Great for kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

This herbal medicine is easy to give to kids. The flavour is yummy and it is effective. We give it to our sons at the first sign of cold and flu, or when we are going to a large event, and if they do catch any bugs, it usually only lasts for 24 hours.

Good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

This orange flavor drops taste okay, also acceptable for kids. My kid and I will take the drops when we have a cold. It's surely a very nice product!

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

My kids love the taste. Natural remedy that i give my kids wheb they catch cold.

Works for my kid

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Going to daycare means my kid is exposured to more other kids and sickness. So we have been using this daily to help him. And my son hates medicine so,we use this more frequently when he has a slight flu or is sneezing. And he will b better soon

very good price