味道很好

Posted by CHENYAN on September 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

白色的稠稠的液体,酸酸甜甜的味道,孩子很喜欢,喝了还想喝,但毕竟是营养补充剂,也不能多喝。效果也不是一时能看得出来的,孩子健康就行。

Recommended!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2018 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product after reading reviews. My son absolutely loves it. He wants me to buy more and have stocks at home for the future. If your kids reject all kinds of vitamin, I recommend this product. However, be aware of its sugar amount contained in one spoon; 2g sugar in 15ml! It is not small amount...but I think it is better than candy without any vitamin.

Great 👍🏻 product for children development

Posted by DevinFreedom on March 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

Price is reasonable and the product is good for children that are very young to take. Very effective in helping children development at a young age to grow strong and healthy.

good flavor

Posted by zoezhang on November 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

my sister's kids love to drink it but my america friend told me it's not a big and famous brand in USA

Measuring cup is needed!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's good taste and my baby love it. But how many ml are two tea spoon? It's will be better if the lid can measure liquid.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

It took 21 days to be delivered to home, safe and sound. Too slow. Anyway, baby does love the flavor, & it's much cheaper than Taobao. Will trade with iherb again.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

tast good, and seems good for baby, but my boy seems dont like it much, he always frown when he eat this,and i guess its too early to have this since my baby is 5.5M ~~i just wait and i will keep trying..

good taste, my boy loves it

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

good taste, my boy loves it

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

dilicious

味道很好,但是宝宝不接受

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

我自己尝了,觉得不错,像国内的优酸乳的味道。可是宝宝(6个月)不喜欢,也许是她不喜欢甜的,准备等她大点再试试看。我更加偏向于无味的液体钙,最好浓度高一点。一次15ml的量有点大。