The best option I could find for ascorbic acid for my son.

Posted by Reviewer1228431 on Sep 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am a firm believer in the work of Linus Pauling on Vitamin C. Childlife have created a good product that is suitable for children of all ages. Ascorbic Acid is the form of Vitamin C that your body knows as the natural form. Calcium ascorbate is approx. 11% calcium and sodium ascorbate is approx. 11% salt. So stick with the pure form of vitamin C that almost all animals and plants can synthesise - ascorbic acid. I give this 4 stars.

Leak too much

Posted by 5706431166378989210 on Oct 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Recently, VC was leak too much and the package was damaged too....Pls check and change the packing way and resove this problem....

Children

Posted by Reviewer2842288 on May 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We haven't seen the result after 1 month using it.

I love ChildLife

Posted by victtoriag on Jan 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

For immune system i bought before ChildLife Echinacea. It's very good also. I gave to my baby periodically. We met every day kids cothing or with stuffed nose and my 1 year child stayed healthy. Also when my kid has stuffed nose though, I gave echinacea and in some days everything was ok. The only thing WHY i choosed to have ChildLife Vitamin C is beacuse Echinacea get the kid very energic, so if i have to give him in the evening this means that he will not be asleep for some hours. ChildLife Vitamin C has a orange taste. My kid love it. Can't tell you about allergy, because my kid is not allergic.

Wonderfull

Posted by Doroteya on Dec 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I recommend this vitamins! This product is amazing !

Perfect supplement

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Vitamin C - is one of the most important vitamins that keep yours and your child immune system to be resistant to any desease.

Great vitamin C for Guinea pigs!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this vitamin C exclusively for my 31 Guinea pigs. They are all sanctuary pigs and the Child's Life is the only vitamin C they like. I just wish it came in bigger bottles. We use it at the rescue and our vet and the clients, who adopt pigs, all use it. It saves the pigs lives.

revita

Posted by 5382626223555468772 on Mar 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Super proizvod za djecu. Preporucujem

Great!

Posted by 5055187098992804279 on Dec 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We use it mixed with ChildLife Echinaceea, my children love it and the results are also remarcable, no medicine since kindergarten started in September this year.

Very good

Posted by 4630466196362488887 on Oct 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I`m very satisfied with the quality of the product.My child likes the natural taste of the product. I recommend with confidence!