Awful strange texture and color and no response from ChildLife

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

This syrup is an awful thick, opaque milky dark brown. I've never encountered a syrup for kids that looks so unappealing that I simply had to check if my bottle was the odd one out. I emailed ChildLife regarding this and to check if feeding my child this cough syrup was ok, but no reply was ever received. I then went to their website and filled up the contact form directly on their site, and still no reply was given. I emailed a total of twice and left a note on their site and checked and double checked that I got the address right, and the emails were sent thru- no reply whatsoever. No respectable healthcare company (or any company, for that matter) would not reply to queries about their product/s, and especially so where it deals with children's health. I'm thoroughly disappointed and seriously doubt the credibility of ChildLife and all their products. If you're caught in a situation where there might be something wrong with their stuff, don't be surprised if no help comes your way. I would give this product (and ChildLife) zero stars if it were possible. I'm a concerned mother that's warning others to be wary of ChildLife products!

Waiting for my products

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2018 | Verified Purchase

I'm still waiting for the shipment to arrive so cannot give you a comment yet. Hope that the transportation went OK.