Lousy product

Posted by MummyKnowsBest on Aug 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

First of all, colostrum is from cow and its useless to babies. If you want to boost the immunity of your child and want to give colostrum, breastfeed instead. This is what my PD said. Secondly, the probiotics are a blend of 3 together, and only 4 billion. My son's stomach is rather weak with indigestion and wind, so this product is useless for him. His PD said Lactogg is the best probiotics and hence i have switched brands thereafter. Will not repurchase.

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

First off, this really works! My daughter seems to have a stronger immune system now. Just beware, if you dissolve this into any drinks, even milk, it's disgusting so I decided to just give it to her on a little teaspoon and my daughter loves it! She thinks it's candy. :) Plus, with the probiotics, it's one less supplement to convince her to have. 2-in1, love it!!!

unflavoured would be best

Posted by edelling on Apr 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because of recommendations from other mothers who said it was useful for building up their children's immunity. It would be better if it came unflavoured; mixing it with their milk fails to mask the taste. It is also rather hard to dissolve though.

Childlife, Colostrum with Probiotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Taste is mild for children and the powder is dissolveable in any liquid. My kids did not fall sick as often after taking this Colostrum powder. A good product overall.

Salmonela

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

We have been positive to salmonela in baby and we are no longer. I have bought new bottle and all 3 kids are taking this in preventive.

Every morning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My kids take this every morning with their milk, it seems to work. My #1 is in daycare and yes she still gets sick but it's never very bad. We've been on something or another from Childlife.

Very good Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Review From Singapore...My Child is in his 2nd bottle now. I started him on this as he keeps having flu. I can see that his immunity has improved significantly after taking this for a few weeks. He has not seen doctor since taking...

Childlife, Colostrum with Probiotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been giving it to my kids since I was recommended by a doctor on this product. I find that after taking the product, we do not visit the doctor so often now.

Good to start on this after stopping breastfeeding

Posted by MamaAki on May 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I started giving this daily by adding half a a teaspoon to baby's milk since I stopped breastfeeding. It does help to give this as a daily supplement especially for babies at daycare.

so far so good..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

In my opinion, it does helps in regulating my son's bowel issues. Will recommend. :)