unflavoured would be best

Posted by edelling on April 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because of recommendations from other mothers who said it was useful for building up their children's immunity. It would be better if it came unflavoured; mixing it with their milk fails to mask the taste. It is also rather hard to dissolve though.

So far so good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Added this into my toddler's milk every morning. Just started out and will continue monitoring.

too bad it doesnt work for us

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

I dont see any progress on imune system on my baby yet. She is ill no matter of using this with vitamin c

Average Only

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

My Baby not really like to eat coz it is in powder.

Childlife Colostrum

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 29 2010 | Verified Purchase

First time trying

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 18 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is my first time trying out this supplement for my gal. Have given her everynight in her milk intake to increase her immunity, so far she's taking it well. She had runny nose but cleared up within a day not sure if it's the work of the colostrum. Will continue to let her take the product.

colostrum w/probiotics

Posted by wendybrown on March 27 2010 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my 9 yr old niece and she doesn't like it no matter how it's given to her and I'd say mixing it with applesause is the worst we've tried. Mixing with coconut or almond was probably the best. Still yet hard to say about the quality when we're thinking about the taste.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 12 2009 | Verified Purchase

i have been giving this to my 3 year old for about 2/3 months now combined with a multi vitamin and though she still falls ill often i think it definitly reduces the length of time that she is ill. i just mix it in her milk and she cant even taste it, overall quite a good product.