Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

First off, this really works! My daughter seems to have a stronger immune system now. Just beware, if you dissolve this into any drinks, even milk, it's disgusting so I decided to just give it to her on a little teaspoon and my daughter loves it! She thinks it's candy. :) Plus, with the probiotics, it's one less supplement to convince her to have. 2-in1, love it!!!

Childlife, Colostrum with Probiotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Taste is mild for children and the powder is dissolveable in any liquid. My kids did not fall sick as often after taking this Colostrum powder. A good product overall.

Salmonela

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

We have been positive to salmonela in baby and we are no longer. I have bought new bottle and all 3 kids are taking this in preventive.

Every morning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My kids take this every morning with their milk, it seems to work. My #1 is in daycare and yes she still gets sick but it's never very bad. We've been on something or another from Childlife.

Very good Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Review From Singapore...My Child is in his 2nd bottle now. I started him on this as he keeps having flu. I can see that his immunity has improved significantly after taking this for a few weeks. He has not seen doctor since taking...

Childlife, Colostrum with Probiotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been giving it to my kids since I was recommended by a doctor on this product. I find that after taking the product, we do not visit the doctor so often now.

👍🏻

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Worth it!!!!! Very affordable compare to retail

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I give it to my kids every morning on empty stomach before breakfast. They like the taste

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

my daughter digestive system work better, she is healthy, without respiratory problems

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great product :-)We use this daily for our 1 year old. Nice flavour and great product