Improves immunity and appetite

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Upon friends recommendation, tried this product 2 months ago as my kids were down with flu on and off over a few months. After the first bottle I can see an improvement in my kids immunity as they haven't been sick since and their appetite improves greatly. Very relieved to see healthy weight gain in both my kids as they were on the skinny side. I believe the product improves their gut and digestive system and hence the improvement in overall health. Now on my 2nd purchase to stock up more bottles. If you have similar issues with your children, you should give it a try

effective and easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

My toddler doesn't mind eating this powder on it's own. Initially we added it into his formula milk but kid likes the taste of it's own and we just feed the powder directly into mouth.

Good for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good!My children's immunity has gone up

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good!

good for son.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

easy to use and easy for my son.

ฉันใช้มันได้ผล

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

ลูกของฉันท้องผูกบ่อยครั้ง เมื่อได้ลอง ผลิตภัณฑ์ ฉันพบว่า มันช่วยให้ลูกฉันถ่ายได้สะดวกขึ้น

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

My baby girl consume this Probiotic for a while and It seams that work for Imunnitet as Well.Buy Again And Again.In My Croatia Value Of Childlife Probiotic Is 35 $ In Droug Store.

Good Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

My kids are receptive to the powder in their milk and so far after one bottle, I have not seen them falling ill (coupled with tuina so not sure if its due to it too). Just bought my second bottle!

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been adding this to her last bottle every night and it seems improving digestive system.