FABULOUS CANDY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Oh my goodness, we did not expect to like these so much! I ordered them for a friend, since she doesn't shop online... Bought a sample pack of peanut butter, loved it! Then we ordered the Original Ginger Chews and the Orange flavors, even BETTER! I'd love to try the Peppermint too, waiting for it to be available again. Wish these came in larger bags, we already need MORE.

MUST BUY!

Posted by bunbunching on Jan 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this two times already! Because it's so yummy! I gave it to everyone around me to try and still not yet found anyone who doesn't like this chews!

Taste good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a must-order item whenever I shop in iHerb. The yummy chewy gummy ginger is my favourite snack. Personally I prefer this more than the other favor (orange, peanut butter).

Freshens breath

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love these ginger chews,instead of a tictac for those social moments just pop one chew and let them melt in your mouth. The only minor gripe I have with these items is that they stick inside the wrapper, workaround I would place the whole bag in the freezer. Got these at a great price at iHerb.

A real kick!

Posted by BiancaNelliexo on Sep 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love these little candies, that are soft and individually wrapped so a few in the handbag for emergencies work nicely. They are initially sweet but also have a real ginger kick to them, not for everyone but I like them. Would buy again.

Real ginger chews

Posted by lenajeff on Mar 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Warning they are very much strong and gingery. They come in little pillow packs that are perfectly sealed and puffed up. They survived the long trip in hot weather, didn't melt one bit. A pack will last awhile.

Packaging is poorly designed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product was tasty, but getting each piece open was quite a feat! I won't be ordering this brand again.

Good For Office Comfort Food

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Chew it at office, refresh my boring work and dull brain. Love it

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I keep a package in my drawer at work for a quick pick me up.

薑味夠, 略甜