Chocolate quality could be better

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a tasty little bar, I used them as stocking stuffers this year. The chocolate quality could be a little better - I prefer the alterego toffee coconut bar - it is to die for! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Chocolove, Cherries & Almonds in Dark Chocolate,

Posted by apples4 on Oct 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Flavour of this item - 50/50 (It's my own mind.I don't like dark chocolate)

Bueno, pero no más que otros

Posted by Shorspain on Jul 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me ha gustado, pero tampoco me parece una delicia, más bien normalito.

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

One of the best chocolove!

Sans plus...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Le chocolat est bon, la composition est parfaite... Mais je suis déçue, il n'a rien de vraiment particulier.

didn't like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

really bitter chocolate, didn't like it much. plus I didn't feel the cherries inside.

TINY package!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Jan 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I did not realize it was so small when i ordered it! About third the size of the regular package! other than that it's tasty and sweet, but I still love the almonds and salt one the most :]

Good chocolate, but

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm used to european chocolates, where you have more cocoa content than in this product. Having said that, I love the chocolove concept, love to see the package and greedy to open it up and see what poem I'll get.

Average dark chocolate

Posted by odereviews on Dec 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tasted various Chocolove chocolates and I don't like this much as others. This is a bit too sweet (only 55% cacao), and cherries sticks to your teeth. I like almonds, as they gives this chocolate a better texture. For regular chocolate eaters, I'm sure that they will like this. Chocolove chocolates have nice wrappings. Making them great gift ideas! Try the orange peel version (it's my current favorite).

Bigger Chunks Would Be Better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Chocolate is too sweet, cherries are torn into tiny pieces so flavor and texture is hard to notice.

1 2