Severely underwhelming chocolate

Posted by iherbyfan on Dec 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Honestly, it's really not that tasty and the texture is waxy and gross. From the reviews i expected so much more. There are many many other chocolates that are far superior in terms of taste and texture here on iherb (for me at least). Disappointment! Could not even finish the bar!

Can't taste cherries/almonds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Semi sweet & excellent dark chocolate, but cannot taste the cherries or almonds, mostly dark chocolate. I think it would taste excellent of they included juicier cherries and caramel coated almonds... I tried toffee one and that one is very sugary...I hope iherb carries better organic chocolate without emulsifiers.

Está bien

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Está bien pero nada del otro mundo...lo pedí para probar pero no es un "must have", es decir,no volvería a pedirlo.

Chocolove cherries

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I didn't love the cherries/choco combination. I like this brand but this chocolate bar is chewy in a weird way and the tart cherry interrupts the sweet chocolate.

Not alot of flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was a little disappointed with this flavor, as there was no distinct cherry taste, more so just chocolate, which may have deteriorated a little in transit to Australia.

Sounds great but I didn't love it massively

Posted by HolisticHelper on Sep 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the idea behind this chocolate but it sort of tasted like baking chocolate and I couldn't really taste cherries or almonds. It had a sort of white powder on the chocolate - maybe because I prefer European chocolate to American chocolate (they taste quite different) that I didn't love it.

From Ukraine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

not so good: there are very few cherries and almonds too crushed. I will not buy again.