**Delicious but unfortunately also disappointing** Chocolove, Cherries & Almonds in Dark Chocolate, 3.2 oz (90 g)

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Feb 09, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Most chocolate is far too sweet for me but this one is perfect. This is only very mildly sweet which enabled me to taste the rich cocoa content, it's delicious. On the packet it refers to the "chewy crunchy combination of cherries and almonds" ; however there seems to be only the occasional chewiness of cherries and there are hardly any nuts. It seems to be 95% chocolate - I love nuts so was expecting a nice nutty experience but it seems there is only one or two very very small slivers in about every second square - not much for my liking. I much prefer the raspberries in dark chocolate version - same delicious chocolate but with plenty of bits of raspberries. Please click the 'yes' button if you thought this review was helpful. ♥♥☺Please also read my page for more help by clicking on my username (AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH) – especially if you are new to I-herb!☺♥♥

Posted by CIPRIAN on Apr 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

not a great-great flavor, overall ok-ish. i would like more flavor.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'd say it is OK. But, not as good as the sea salt almond dark choc of the same brand.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Where are the cherries? Where are the almonds? The choclate is nice but just tasted like plain chocolate to me.

Nothing special

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I could barely find the cherries, will not reorder

Chocolove, Cherries & Almonds in Dark Chocolate, 3.2 oz (90 g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Chocolove, Raspberries in Dark Chocolate, 1.2 oz (34 g) (Discontinued Item)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Ok, so I like cherries and almonds and dark chocolate. But, I like milk chocolate more. Its good, but if it would have been milk chocolate instead of dark chocolate this would have been a winner!

Sabroso, pero

Posted by Gabids on Jan 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

trae muy pocas cerezas, y no logran saborearse. El chocolate solo es muy sboroso, pero no deberían poner "cherries" en el nombre porque no lleva casi nada de ella. Si almendras, pero prácticamente cero cerezas. Not buying again.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice combination cherries and almond

Too Expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I expected this to be 3 times better than standard. It isn't. The name of the chocolate is very appealing. The idea is good. The quality was no better than a chocolate bar bought at the local grocery store. I was hoping for something refined. I like chocolate, so can't give this only 1 or 2 stars, but I'd give it a 2 1/2. 3 seems like too much. I would suggest buying a nice plain dark chocolate bar and some fresh cherries. It will cost about the same and will taste much better.

1 2 3