iHerb, you rock for bringing this one back!!!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My thanks to iHerb!!! After discontinuing this chocolate, which is near impossible to find in stores, it is back here in my favorite online store, so I got a few but need to stock up before the community here catches on to how delicious it truly is! Very dark chocolate, more than the sea salt one, yet not bitter, and in spite of arriving very cold, still soft and creamy tasting. (Thank goodness, I thought it had been in a freezer truck!) The ginger imparts a crunchy texture, like biting into frosted bits of sugar, yet not overly sweet, and not tangy nor spicy like ginger is. Like bits of soft, flavored ice in my chocolate, dreamy! I have sensitive teeth, no pain here, it's all soft yet, again, crunchy. Tastes great with the coconut macaroons I ordered, the rare couple things I eat that are not organic. Please don't discontinue, gotta have fun once in a while and this is not junk food, although all the fun, none of the guilt! Now, if only you carried organic chocolate pudding...

Too sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love dark chocolate so this is too sweet for me.

The best ginger chocolate I ever ate!

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Jul 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I liked this chocolate. Ginger is tasty and crispy, chocolate adorable. // Лучший шоколад с имбирем из всех, что я пробовала! Имбирь очень натуральный и хрустящий, шоколад тоже отличный.

Too sweet, not to gingery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I wish there was less sugar and more ginger in this chocolate, and I thought the ginger would be in bigger pieces and candied. Disappointed.

Sugar too much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I hop eless sugar in overall would be better

Excellent blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Dried sharp ginger enveloped in dark chocolate, Delicious

DELICIOUS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like ginger, so when I found this dark chocolate mix, I was so excited. I have ordered it 4 times already for myself and friends. There is just enough ginger to give it a kick, but the dark chocolate is smooth. LOVE IT!!!

Great for fans of ginger and chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this brand. If the flavor combination sounds good to you, you will probably like the taste.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good chocolate, tastes a bit spicy, with very small pieces of candied ginger.

If you like chocolate!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the best combination of flavors I've ever had!

1 2 3