iHerb, you rock for bringing this one back!!!

Posted by PurplePegasus on January 28 2015 | Verified Purchase

My thanks to iHerb!!! After discontinuing this chocolate, which is near impossible to find in stores, it is back here in my favorite online store, so I got a few but need to stock up before the community here catches on to how delicious it truly is! Very dark chocolate, more than the sea salt one, yet not bitter, and in spite of arriving very cold, still soft and creamy tasting. (Thank goodness, I thought it had been in a freezer truck!) The ginger imparts a crunchy texture, like biting into frosted bits of sugar, yet not overly sweet, and not tangy nor spicy like ginger is. Like bits of soft, flavored ice in my chocolate, dreamy! I have sensitive teeth, no pain here, it's all soft yet, again, crunchy. Tastes great with the coconut macaroons I ordered, the rare couple things I eat that are not organic. Please don't discontinue, gotta have fun once in a while and this is not junk food, although all the fun, none of the guilt! Now, if only you carried organic chocolate pudding...

Too sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love dark chocolate so this is too sweet for me.

The best ginger chocolate I ever ate!

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on July 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

I liked this chocolate. Ginger is tasty and crispy, chocolate adorable. // Лучший шоколад с имбирем из всех, что я пробовала! Имбирь очень натуральный и хрустящий, шоколад тоже отличный.

Too sweet, not to gingery

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

I wish there was less sugar and more ginger in this chocolate, and I thought the ginger would be in bigger pieces and candied. Disappointed.

Sugar too much

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

I hop eless sugar in overall would be better

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

Chocolate I have ever tasted, seriously, and I don’t like ginger that much

LOVE

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

LOVE dark chocolate and love this. I keep ordering one of each flavor of dark chocolate this brand has to offer because you can actually taste the other ingredient and not only the chocolate. I also ordered some to give away to dark chocolate lovers as gifts.

great way to enjoy ginger and chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

my daughter and I enjoyed it and will order again.

Excellent blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Dried sharp ginger enveloped in dark chocolate, Delicious

DELICIOUS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like ginger, so when I found this dark chocolate mix, I was so excited. I have ordered it 4 times already for myself and friends. There is just enough ginger to give it a kick, but the dark chocolate is smooth. LOVE IT!!!

1 2 3 4