Addiction in a bar!

Posted by TrueReviews on March 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

These people at Chocolove have found the secret to addiction. The toffee and almonds milk chocolate just melts in your mouth and you got to have more until you eat the whole bar at one sitting. There is a hint of salt which makes the taste even more interesting. I think this must be my favourite flavour. Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on January 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

My Favorite Chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

Perfection. Just be aware that there may be a little melting during shipping (well, I live in Hawaii ).

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

So very good I ate the entire block in one sitting. Yum.

Posted by juliaphoenix on February 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

Soy una fan del chocolate, y este me ha encantado. Además el envoltorio y el detalle del poema me han parecido muy especiales. Ideal sobre todo para los amantes del chocolate con leche, y en general los chocolates suaves y dulzones. Para más información, tienes este y otros tantos productos en mi blog.

omm abdulaziz

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

One of our favorites!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is one of my favorite chocolates and my husband's very favorite. It is very rich and milk chocolatey, has a perfect toffee flavor, but a warning for anyone who is looking for a strong almond taste....you won't find it in this bar. But we still love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 30 2015 | Verified Purchase

So yummy!

Posted by cmb-iherb-lover on March 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought 3 and couldn't control myself. I'm a choco-holic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good, yet their dark chocolate with almonds and sea salt is superior.