Good Decaf Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I wish they sell the same tea with no individual wrapping, in bulk for lower price. Liked the tea but I like it stronger. Decaf isn't very big in Japan. This is a great gift for expected mothers.

delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

high quality, good flavor

Fairly Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a good Earl Grey tea. I'd rate it at 3 stars, but it gets an extra star for being decaf and not tasting like it. Not much to report flavor wise, tastes a lot like Twinings Earl Grey.

Delightful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I prefer to avoid caffeine. It's great to have the option now to enjoy Earl Grey tea again.

Choice Organic Teas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Product is good, but the packing were broke during delivery, anyway, still a good shopping experience

Brilliant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely delicious and fresh.

Great for bedtime

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's really hard to find a decaf black tea where I live (outside of the US), and Earl Grey is one of my favorites, especially with milk. This tea has a nice rich smell and flavor.

The best naturally decaffeinated earl grey I have found yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are the best tasting naturally decaffeinated earl grey tea bags I have found so far. I have tried a few others but the flavour wasn't so good. I have given these 4 stars not 5 because the tea isn't very strong. The bergamot flavour is good but the tea itself tastes quite weak. However, the flavour is good - similar to supermarket decaf earl grey taste but just a bit weaker. Pleased the bergamot flavour is actual bergamot rather than just flavouring. There's a real shortage of naturally decaffeinated earl grey out there!