Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I took this product as i suffer from gallstones. I took it combined with the Lower and bowel product as reccomended by Dr christopher legacy. Soon after the bloated feeling and the liver congestion were gone.

Excellent drops for Gall Bladder & Liver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The only thing I regret is that I ordered only one for my wife to test it. I worked so well for her digestive system that you can't imagine. We recomend it, is a great formula. My wife suffered from nauseas every morning when she woke up and that dissapeared with this drops. It also releived her from a dry cough produced by gall bladder and liver disorders (and whe thought it was allergic). God bless you.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I took Christopher’s kidney, liver & gall bladder and blood stream formula during detoxing. I find that they work quite well and is more gentle on the body. This is probably because it is less potent and is formulated at a time where detox are less important than today and there were less pollutants then. There are other more potent but harsher detox formulas in the market but I prefer a gentler detox. This is nice that most of the ingredients are either organic (no pesticides) or wildcrafted (more potent). The taste is acceptable and not hard to consume with. If used for periodic detoxing, it is best to be taken on empty stomach. For maintenance purpose, you will probably want to take prior to meal like what the instructions mention. Pricewise, it is very cheap and one bottle can last quite long. Check out my page for more reviews!

helps calm Gall bladder symptoms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking this daily and it seems to have a calming effect on the digestive tract - helps stem the tide of Gall bladder attacks.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for gastritis.

Christopher's Original Formulas, Liver & Gall Bladder Formula, 2 fl oz (59 ml) (CRO-49803)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very Good formula.

Dr Christopher's - Liver and Gall Bladder Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Having come across this range via i-herb.com I must say how impressed I am with the quality and variety on offer both in liquid and tab form. Definitely recommendable!

Dr. Christopher's Liver and Gall Bladder Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A great formula. Good price.Love his products.

Keeping strong take care of your body.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Product is as advertised. Always shipped quickly. Always a good value for a modest cost.

very good