I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

When I started using this product I was told by a friend that it might disolve the calcium deposits I had in my fingers and all over my body. I wasn't able to open a jar or a bottle and I wasn't able to walk down even 1 step. I've been using Joint Formula and the Herbal Calcium for over a year. Within a week I was able to walk up and down steps and open jars and bottles. My large joints are disappearing. My hands are 97% improved and are almost back to normal.

This really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I enjoyed taking the Joint Formula because it stops the pain in my shoulder. If people only knew they don't need to buy those expensive vitamin all they need is Christopher's Original Formula Joint Formula veggie caps. Thanks!

These really work

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I take two of these capsules twice a day, morning and night. When I run out and cannot reorder my pain skyrockets. I don't know why these work, I just know they do. I wish iHerb would keep more on stock because it is really hard to be without them, and other suppliers don't come through. Thank you for this wonderful supplement.

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Both my husband and a friend with arthritis swear by Joint Formula to help with joint pain and swelling. It helps my hips and knees. I usually pair it with Conplete Tissur and Bone.

Overnight Relief of Hip Area Sensitivity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Took two before going to bed. In the morning sensitivity gone. Didn't happen with glucosamin or Life Extension Joint formula, both of which were used for several months without this effect. It's the right supplement for this pre-condition. The key is being early. Best of health to everyone, Ernest, NYC

Rhuematoid Arthritis Cure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Joint has made it possible for me to be released by my Rhuematologist. I love this product!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

haven't tried it yet intensely but other stuff worked awesome i love dr christopher \

Hip pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Have some hip which lessened immediately

Helped me with a broken foot.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helped me with a broken foot.

Joint Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'll try anything to help the joints! Dr Christophers products are highly recommended...time will tell if it helps me.