good for gall bladder support

Posted by gallbladdertreatment on November 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

I took it for gallbladder support because i have pain on my right sight due to gallbladder polyps. It worked better than Liv _ Gal from natural factors but it was not enought to evanence the pain. The best product for gallbladder from my personal experience that i have tried everything till now is the Jarrow Formulas PF Liver Support

Has helped with indigestion, digestive congestion/discomfort, irritability

Posted by emanuela on September 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really happy with this product, wish I had found it earlier and that it lasted longer. I take 2 with meals, 3x day as prescribed. It has helped remarkably reduce or eliminate indigestion, slow/sluggish digestion, irritability and constant digestive discomfort (I was already taking Betaine HCI and enzymes but was still feeling sluggish until I started taking this) Changed my rating to 4 starts, because iherb's price for this product is now higher than some of its competitors' :-(

Christopher's Liver & Gallbladder Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

This formula helps to lessen my discomfort of gallstones.

Christopher formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2008 | Verified Purchase

As with all of Dr. Christophers' formulasit is very good.

seems to help some

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

My daughter has a fatty liver and gallbladder that is not working as good as it should. Been on this product for a while. although she still has pain..it is not as frequent....so will keep using the product.

Good for digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 17 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love Dr. Christopher's products.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Gives good re-leaf when needed.