good for gall bladder support

Posted by gallbladdertreatment on Nov 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I took it for gallbladder support because i have pain on my right sight due to gallbladder polyps. It worked better than Liv _ Gal from natural factors but it was not enought to evanence the pain. The best product for gallbladder from my personal experience that i have tried everything till now is the Jarrow Formulas PF Liver Support

Has helped with indigestion, digestive congestion/discomfort, irritability

Posted by emanuela on Sep 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really happy with this product, wish I had found it earlier and that it lasted longer. I take 2 with meals, 3x day as prescribed. It has helped remarkably reduce or eliminate indigestion, slow/sluggish digestion, irritability and constant digestive discomfort (I was already taking Betaine HCI and enzymes but was still feeling sluggish until I started taking this) Changed my rating to 4 starts, because iherb's price for this product is now higher than some of its competitors' :-(

Christopher formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

As with all of Dr. Christophers' formulasit is very good.

seems to help some

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My daughter has a fatty liver and gallbladder that is not working as good as it should. Been on this product for a while. although she still has pain..it is not as frequent....so will keep using the product.

Christopher's Liver & Gallbladder Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This formula helps to lessen my discomfort of gallstones.

Good for digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love Dr. Christopher's products.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Gives good re-leaf when needed.