Wonderful!!!!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I also love how christophers uses the formulas from the how to herb book!!!! I have taken lobelia and valerian for some time for my nerves and anxiety, and they worked, but this REALLY works. I went on vacation with PMS, normally I would freak out at least twice under the stress of packing and traveling, ect......started taking this and smooth sailing. Just felt normal...which is what I was looking for. I am back to order more to have on hand whenever I need it.

good for dogs with anxiety

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this really helps my dog relax during storms. not much else has made a difference. Thanks.

Relax-Eze

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is something I can't do without in my house. It helps to calm me and reduces my anxiety.

Relaxation made EZE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Was amazed and impressed by how quickly this product brought about a level of calm in me. Took just slightly longer than a Xanax, but does not have the loopy side effect and is not going to become an addiction or destroy any organs! Loving Relax-Eze Extract and weaning myself off the Xanax with it!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Helps me to relax.

Great for tired-but-wired MECFS parasympathetic flabbiness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

If this worked every single time I take it, I would have given this five stars. I have used valerian and hops and such relaxants in the past and they've done nothing. Maybe it's the synergistic blend, or the addition of other ingredients I've never used before, like betony and mistletoe, but this works for me a lot of the time. The most distressing and unbearable symptom of my MECFS is the awful tired-but-wired feeling that makes me so reactive to everything, so that I feel panicked about just being alive. It's like being a car without oil (leaving aside the other elements of MECFS that have also removed a few cylinders and deflate the tyres regularly). It's a very cruel symptom that leaves you panicked about everything when you need to rest. This symptom appears to be a result of our crazy nervous systems, where the rest-and-digest parasympathetic arm is reduced. Deep breathing and other relaxation techniques can help increase this tone, but it's pushing poo uphill to get there when the nervous system itself is malfunctioning. I've been searching for so long to find something that actually helps me in this regard. I still can't quite believe that it does. Perhaps it will help other MECFS sufferers too*. (With the usual caveat that we all respond so differently and so off-the-charts sometimes that this may well do nothing for you ... and may even stop working for me in a few months' time. I hope not. It's keeping me from jumping off a bridge).

Doesn't work at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

No relief from anxiety or panic attacks at all.

Haven't found any relaxation from this

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

That's about all I can say for it.

Great combination

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This really works to relax my nerves.