Almost great…

Posted by HawaiianViking on February 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

Perhaps I have a different body chemistry than other reviewers, but these wipes are really tough on my hands. If I happen to use a few wipes in a given day, I'll notice that same evening that my hands are chapped and cracked and dry. So if you find yourself in the same situation, stay well moisturized! With that said, the benefits are still so great so as to outweigh the occasional dry hand; Importantly, there is no testing on animals. Additionally, there is no Benzene or Isopropyl Alcohol in this product, either. I think that the packaging could be made better by decreasing the amount of plastic relative to the number of wipes, maybe by increasing the wipe count, which would make it a better value, also.

Well worth the purchase

Posted by nicolaluna on August 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are great to have handy. Hah, get it? Handy? Anyways they work well on hands and other odds and ends you may need to swipe with non-drying, non-chemical disinfectant. They rock.

no chemical smell here

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 25 2011 | Verified Purchase

love these. not drying to your skin , and makes my car smell great too!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

Clean hands, very nice citrus smell. Hands skin isn't dry after use

Great wipes for messy baby

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wonderdul for sanitizing on the go, such as shopping cart, high chair, and anything baby touches.

Healthy Wipes

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

I prefer these wipes to the regular kinds. There is less of an alcohol sting.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2015 | Verified Purchase

Always take this with me when traveling. Love that something natural can be so crazy powerful.

Love It...

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. It is much better the alcohol based sanitizers and all natural. Doesn't dry my hands either.

Great wipes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

They clean really well and have a pleasant natural herbal citrus smell. Best of all, no chemicals!

Very good!

Posted by lavkarbo on March 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this product. Nice to have in your office or in the car. Smell is okay.

1 2 3