I love the smell!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have both the original and the orange vanilla. The small for the original is rather strong and herby. But this is refreshing and nice! =) Very convenient too! And non-drying for my hands.

Clean Well, Natural Hand Sanitizer, Alcohol Free, Orange Vanilla

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good alcohol-free hand sanitizer. Like the packaging as well, easy to spray out.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good smell, good package, not like oil.

nice clean natural hands!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

I carry this in my handbag to use when out and about, especially for my little one. Knowing he has clean hands without nasty chemicals is a plus.

Posted by tusechka on December 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

very useful: nice size (not too small, not too big for a woman's bag) and great sweet taste

Clean Well is the way to go!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! I got the Orange Vanilla spray hand sanitizer as well as the Original Scent foaming hand sanitizer and they are both amazing! The orange vanilla smells great and the small size makes it very convenient for purses, diaper bags, glove compartments, it even fits in pants pockets. It also doesn't leave your hands feeling dry, which is what i hate about alcohol based hand sanitizer (along with the smell). It's also pet and baby safe. I have had the spray and the pump for nearly a month now and am nowhere close to running out. I can't say enough good things about Clean Well products, they really are incredible :)

Great to travel with!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good alternative to alcohol sanitizing wipes! smells fresh and non-sticky! iherbs also sells this at a lower price than some other retailers I used to purchase this from which is amazing! apply "TIF 7902" (no space) to save on all purchase! :)

Super convenient

Posted by vickyherb on February 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is great to keep in the bag just in case. Also a must-have in my festival kit. The only downside is that to my sensitive nose, the scent is strong enough to be irritating.

Weird smell :-(

Posted by Minna2theMax on September 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was psyched about the idea of an orange-vanilla scented hand sanitizer, but this smells like thyme to me, and is also quite sticky. I don't like it at all!

very good

Posted by Mersila on February 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

very nice and practic.watch my other reviews and products.