a GREAT natural hand sanitizer!

Posted by holisticmama on Nov 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great! It smells herby/citrusy (I know those aren't words lol!) I like it, but I'm used to natural scents, the smell fades anyway after it dries, nothing like those other yuck sanitizers. It is so clean on your hands you don't have to worry about residue or drying out your skin, or a nasty taste on your hands, if you so happen to eat something w/ your hands right after or the annoying stray hair on your tongue HAHA! It is very easy to spray on young ones with no fear of it being harmful to them. I am not afraid of germs but there are definitely times when you would rather ere on the side of caution, or kids who have to touch EVERY trash can they see. YUCK!

Works great for hands ....and as Deodorant too!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

All in one... sanitize, and I've used it as a deodorant in a pinch after a stinky travel day in the car. Refreshing! Also good on cold sores in my experience. Useful! (and small enough to go through airline security)

Good for toddlers

Posted by MummyKnowsBest on Aug 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bought it for my son as he tends to touch anything that he sees, and put it in his mouth. He loves it with no complaints! One good spray still isnt enough for him, at least 3 will be good. It gonna be thoroughly wet to be effective and to cover the whole hand. The design of the bottle is good with no leakage, and easy to use and carry around. still testing its effectivess as a hand sanitizer. Good that its alcohol free wont dry out our hands. I wish it was fragrance free thou. The nozzle sometimes doesnt work. So overall 3 stars.

Practical, fresh-smelling and natural: great!

Posted by GreatOverseasShipping on Nov 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was already glad I found a natural sanitizing hand gel here in Europe by Lavera. But sometimes it's more practical to have a small spray so I gave this one a go. The fresh citrus-smell is lovely and I especially like that it doesn't sting or dry out my sensitive and sometimes chapped (from eczema) hands. Clever packaging too, cap is attached to the bottle so no chance of misplacing it, or worse, spillage because the cap came loose in your handbag. Only wish they would sell a larger pouch for refills but other than that, will certainly buy again.

Hand sanitizer

Posted by karishma on Jun 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great for kids and adults, alcohol free too! I have one in my bag!

love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great alcohol free hand sanitizer. Works great--I've been using it for over a year and I love it. I mostly use the big size, but carry the small one in my backpack when hiking. I use the big one to refill smaller spays that I keep in the car and in my purse.

不错 very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

不过99.9%可能夸张了 however,99.9% may be a little exaggerated.

great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

What a neat product. Smells lovely, gentle on the skin and great for the handbag and the nappy bag.

Nice convenient thing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very convenient to take with you everywhere. Dries fast, smells good. I like it.

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I suppose it's a good hand sanitizer, but the smell is just too strong.