Good for my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 30 2010 | Verified Purchase

I usually have dry skin and this is the only soap that I can use on my hands, face and other sensitive areas. However, this apparently has been recently reformulated and I think the older version was better - I need more time to compare with my older bar. I don't like this aloe scent, so I'm going to try unscented next time. This appears to be the only natural high-glycerine soap on the market. I like this 4 oz size - I can't stand 6-8 oz bars. I sometimes use Dr. Bronner's lavender liquid soap as a body wash, but it can be too harsh for my skin.

Removed the nasty smell of fish from my hands.

Posted by A European on August 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

This soap is beautiful and smell good . But it is too large and I had to cut this pretty soap into two.I hated to that. It has no lather and I did not know if it made my hands clean. I tested it out with rubbing canned sardines on my fingers. That gives a strong smell. Then I washed with this soap and the smell was gone. I give four stars because my hands feel a little dry,but for others that tolerate soap better than me this might be a five star soap.

More suitable for cleaning hands

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

I tended to drop it a lot in the shower as it is very smooth, and when wet, very slippery. Also, I felt like I had to rub it a lot more to get any of the product out. It cleans pretty decently, but I would recommend this as a multipurpose soap, mainly for cleaning hands as it is not as nice to use in the shower.

OK but goes quickly

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

- does its job - it gets used much quicker than normal soaps - it stayed solid until the end, while most soaps we try disintegrate at some point because of a humid environment - its scent is nothing to write home about, but not bothersome either

Posted by UrsulaRupin on April 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

Deja las manos suaves, el olor es muy agradable pero se pone muy lamioso. No volvería a repetir, me parecen más cómodos otros formatos de jabón. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

Posted by moonana on November 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good smell, goes a long way, looks nice too)

Good soap

Posted by Alexanderakalucky on July 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good soap, specially if new )

Excellent, but low duration

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 26 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent, but low duration

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

good for baby

Posted by thedaintypig on November 28 2010 | Verified Purchase

very simple yet useful product. washes away easily, and feels really natural.

1 2