Glyerine soaps

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 28 2009 | Verified Purchase

All the glyerine soaps that I purchased are excellent. Glyerine soap is difficult to find in the stores. I purchased these for my son. He has allergies, and is bother by cetain soap (including Dove). Had him try a bar of my glyerine soap and it agreed with him. Unfortunely, once all my soap was finished we couldn't find it in the store. Your company offers the best price & variety! Thanks!!

Wonderfulll soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great soap! Leaves the skin very clean but not irritated. Helped me to get rid of my adult acne - combined with aloe Vera gel twice a day. I Will purchase it again for sure! Excellent savon, nettoie la peau du visage en profondeur et en douceur. A conseiller aux peaux à tendance acneique. En plus il est naturel, bon marché et fonctionne mieux que les nettoyants pour visage chimiques et agressifs qu'on trouve en pharmacie.

My mama bought this...

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on May 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

And i kept smelling it in the shower.. very fragrant and i am rather amused with the fact that this is semi-transparent :S Looks very pretty in the shower hahaha But according to her, this moisturizes your skin and is very nature-smelling. A++

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a great soap, i am very sensitive to smell and have sensitive skin, and this soap along w ith Heritage vegetable glycerin cleared up the dry spots on my face.

my one and only

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this soap so much! I have sensitive and dry skin, and this soap makes my skin feels so clean, but also soft and moist! This is about the only soap that doesn´t dry my skin out! Honestly, at that price it is a steal! TRY IT!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18 2009 | Verified Purchase

it makes your skin feel soooooooooooooo clean and smoth.

Clearly the best soap for every part

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

For the face, for the scalp, for shaving. You name it. This can do it. It's back to basics and simplicity. It even smells healthy. Not much left to say except give it a try.

happy customer

Posted by LadyEnigma on April 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

This soap smells nice but doesn't last long.

Good product!

Posted by DariaSuvorova on August 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

One of the best for me and my demanding skin! =)

Very good and fit my skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

It is very moisturizing, but melt a little faster than expect.