Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't own any other lavender oil so I can't compare. I do like this though. I only need a couple drops on my heat wheat pack and lasts for a few days. It has a strong artificial smell initially, but fades into a more natural scent.

Good if you use it blended in oil

Posted by potiholic on Mar 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Cococare is not the best brand in iherb but i needed lavander essential oil to be blended on vegetable oil is this is cheap. When i use lavander essential oil, pure or blended, on damaged skin i always seach for high quality and i prefer organic essential oil. But when i wish smelling lavanden on potions or vegetables oils, i choose cheaper options, like this one.

High potency essential oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It has a true french lavender scent and it has high potency.

Insomnia Aid!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good if you have insomnia or can't sleep in the night - just a few drops on your pillow will do the job! Nice scent and great for oil burner too.

value for money!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I will buy second bottle now. It has real lavender good smell. I used to buy Thursday Plantation brand of lavender oil but this one very good value of money!

Lavender oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this lavender oil, I use it on a swab it seems to relax me!

Very good product for an affordable price

Posted by Caretaker on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very potent! Very affordable. A little goes a long way.

Nice esential oils

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My first time to use this brand. I think the smell is sweet and a bit strong but feel comfortable. Five stars~!

Perfect for allergies at night (sleep through the night)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My kid and I suffer from allergies congestion specially at night. Using this over an electric vaporizer next to bed (those small car like) in combination with peppermint has been the perfect relief we can sleep through the night without coughing. I am not a traditional essential oil user I did use it for a wound with allium cepa gel and healed on a couple of hours (it was those difficult to heal paper cuts on the inside of my pinky finger).

Lavender, a Soothing Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Lavender has a relaxing effect on the mind and is helpful during times of stress. I put the lavender oil on a tissue or cloth and then put this into a pill bottle with a tight cap. I simply open the bottle and take a whiff to help relax at any time. Lavender does a body good.