Lovely product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am so pleased I tried this. After using expensive argan oils I bought OTC in different countries this one is lovely. Light, moisturizing, excellent for my hair.

Genial

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

Estoy muy feliz con este aceite,la piel lo absorbe muy bien la deja muy hidratada y nada grasa. repetire.

DO NOT ORDER VIA DHL

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

They now charge 50€ additional for self handling of customs! I will never order from Iherb again!!

Love It

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2018 | Verified Purchase

The oil was so great, a little bit goes a long way. My hair has never looked so healthy and it really reduced the frizziness too!

Works well for makeup removal

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is a good grade of oil. Has very little scent that I can detect. I use it to take off my eye makeup and for facial massage and it works well for these things.

I Hope Will Be Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not yet used

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

I read some review with mixed response, but the pricing is very attractive for me to give it a try, and it turn out quite well....I applied on my girl's hair it was good, applied on my face and it really nourished my face and gave it a good glow....really value for money

Excellent value

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great value and will last for quite some time. I have been applying a thin layer of Argan oil to by face and neck at night after cleansing my face this winter due to slightly dry/dull skin. . It takes about 30min for it to sink in and once it has, it's not oily. After a week, maybe less, my face felt baby soft even if I skipped a day or two. It's great! Don't pay a ton of money to cosmetics companies for face oil or hair oil that is just argan oil and maybe some scent - check the ingredients to see if it is mainly Argan oil and but this instead. It's a good value for the amount from what I have seen at other places. If you like scent, look online for info about adding essential oils - I'd guess you'd only need a couple of drops but make sure they aren't skin irritants (orange oil for example can burn the skin if not properly diluted)

cococare,100% natural argan oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

At wintertime for your skin, very good

Argan Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 31 2014 | Verified Purchase

A nice smelling and good oil to use in hair or on skin which is in need of moist.