COCOCARE :: 100% NATURAL PEPPERMINT

Posted by 5142388980131184445 on Apr 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

... ATTENTION !!! I-HERB WARNING & RECOMMENDATION: GREAT OIL: Cococare 100% Peppermint Oil is highly concentrated and can cause irritation to sensitive skin. It is recommended that you dilute this oil in a carrier oil such as jojoba or almond oil. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.

Peppermint Oil

Posted by Reviewer1434258 on Apr 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

For centuries peppermint was placed on dinner plates to keep flies and other insects off. Many insects, such as mosquitoes, taste with their feet. I keep mosquitoes off me by mixing a few drops of peppermint oil into iHerb glycerin and rubbing this into the skin. The glycerin moisturizes the skin for about 48 hours, while the peppermint oil repels the mosquitoes and other insects. They will land on the skin, however immediately taste the peppermint with their feet and then fly away.

ممتاز

Posted by SarahAli on Jan 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

رائحة جميلة جدا Beautiful perfect smell

Strong peppermint

Posted by 4820012806700005772 on Nov 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love it... like "Frank Drebin" would say from the "Man with the naked gun" -movie. Smells strongly and very refreshing !

I use this product all the time.

Posted by 5672453383076792021 on Jul 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I delute this oil with water and use it as a spray against insects.It works great and leaves the area you have sprayed with a sweet smell of mint.Peppermint oil has many uses and I get a very good price here on herb.

Peppermint

Posted by oliews on Jan 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Got much essential oils from this brand as I'm new to it and just started trying aromatherapy. I find that I like this peppermint scent the most.

excellent

Posted by 5545798817221592746 on May 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

excellent

this is the first essential oil i try

Posted by 5343949474959813873 on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i tried applying it to my skin but that was the worst mistake ever in my life, my skin started burninf really bad and not just the skin but my muscles too started hurting and also my fingers i mean you shouldn't even touch this stuff basically it burns everything just stay away from it i really really dont recommend it i went through the worst experience in my entire life because of it

Smells Amazing

Posted by 5266577093414441142 on Jun 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Super refreshing! Use it regularly for my aromatherapy burner and sometimes on bug bites. Super value for money as well. Will definitely re-purchase.

Pure smell and gut soother

Posted by Suppster on Apr 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The smell is really good and implies of good quality to me. I use it on stomach to ease gut issues when they occasionally occur. Rarely take it internally with ginger, but one drop is already more than enough then.

1 2 3