Good for hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My order came on time and in tact I use it only for hair purposes the smell is not the best but hey if it works that's all that matters.

Aceite de romero

Posted by Ampareix on Mar 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Muy buen aceite, huele genial a romero, añado unas gotas en mi aceite corporal de almendras para hidratar el cuerpo o en un difusor de aromas para ambientar el hogar.

Worth considering

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nice product

Smells good but pours out too fast

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't know if it's the viscosity of rosemary oil in general but it comes out too fast and I can't count accurately when doing my DIYs.

LESS POTENT

Posted by satokoban on May 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

COMPARE WITH AURA CACIA BRAND'S ROSEMARY OIL, THE AROMA IS LESS POTENT. ENOUGH TO USE SKINCARE, BUT NOT ENOUGH TO DIFFUSE AND/OR MAKING MY OWN EO COLOGNE.

It is not the smell that expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was anxious for this oil, but unfortunately my oil has no smell the rosemary but the pine or something woodsy. Não é o cheiro que esperava. Estava ansiosa por este óleo, mas infelizmente o meu óleo não tem nenhum cheiro a alecrim, mas sim a pinheiro ou algo amadeirado.

good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The quality of the oil itself is great. Price is also reasonable.

Great smell!

Posted by SmileyTay on Sep 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i love this brand . it is strong ! Use "THK85 6" (without the space) for 5% off!

Multipurpose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use few drops with any oil for my hair or with my shampoo and it really helped grow the baby hair. Also I use it in homemade multipurpose cleanser for kitchen counters and bathrooms 👍🏻

no complaints!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this in a blend with other oils for my hair. Thanks for the fast delivery!

1 2 3