Great quality tea tree oil

Posted by odereviews on Nov 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great 100% tea tree oil. This bottle last for a long time. Price is also pretty cheap. With Cococare you are usually safe with your purchases. There are so many uses with this product. I suggest googling. :)

Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very useful product I use it as mouthwash and for hair very nice also I put some drops in my shampoo

Used on zits

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought this to try on zits and my nasal piercing. It takes a few applications but they eventually help dry them up. Bought one for my friend and she claims other tea tree brands seem to work better and quicker on her zits.

Affordable tea tree oil

Posted by AgnesPlg on Feb 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I diluted this tea tree oil with grape seed oil at 1:10 part. Do not use it directly on skin whatsoever. It is harsh.

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like it a lot! It dries out my skin a bit now in the winter, but I usually put this on first than a fatter oil like almond, so it is not really a problem. Has helped a lot with my small bumps on the forehead . Very strong smell! My mom hates it, but my boyfriend and I love it, so I guess it is very individual! Will absolutely purchase again.

as expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Looks, smells, and acts like full strength tea tree oil. Basic, useful and a good value.

Very good

Posted by Sofijana88 on Aug 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It helps to calm the itchiness since I have face excemas in pms period. But it does not solve the problem, just helps with it. It goes a loooong way, and the smell says it is the real thing.

Great!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i try tea tree oil of the others brand, like "The Body Shop" I am not saying that tea tree oil not good, but compare to this one, is more impressive one. The Body's shop's : my acne comes better in 3~4 days but this one, the next day comes better!!!! Beside, the price is more cheaper and more functional, why don't choose this one? haha

Great if you don't mind Turpintine smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this for toe nail fungi and skin tag removal. After about 3 weeks, the nail fungi is almost gone. If I were more diligent in using it for the skin tags, I'm sure they, too, would be almost gone. However, the scent is strong, so application site and schedule dictate when/where I use this. I use full strength on nails, but dilute w/coconut oil for skin.

Use for bug bites.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We use this for bug bites to get rid of itching. Use a Q-tip to apply as it is hard to get the smell off your fingers. Also, it's best to apply several times-- as soon as it dries apply another coat of oil.. apply 3-4 times and the itching reduces.

1 2