Pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Homemade creams stay fresh for a longer period of time thanks to vitamin E. I use a lot of it. Cococare's vitamin E is pretty good. No complaints. It's just good and that's it!

Relax for my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is perfect for irritated skin. It eliminates skin rashes that occur by the effect of hormones, especially in the face

مرة ثقيل جدا وكميته مرة قليله

Posted by mnoooo on Apr 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This Oil is very thick and small amount

Un plus para la piel

Posted by afrohair on Jun 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lo uso a modo de serum, varios días por semana extendiendolo en las zonas donde tengo arrugas y cicatrices de granitos, y parece que algo va funcionando, sobre todo con el aspecto de las cicatrices. Tambien lo utilizo diluído en otros aceites vegetales o cremas cosméticas, y como conservante en cosmética casera. Tiene una textura muy resinosa, cuesta un poquito sacarlo del envase. El precio es bastante bueno para tratarse de este producto.

vet recommended it for my dog!

Posted by AndreaFrankel on Aug 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My Standard Poodle has a long-standing problem with his nose: it gets crusty looking and splits. Vet says it is most likely a localized autoimmune problem, and recommended vitamin E oil. I have tried all sorts of oils and moisturizers on his nose, and this vitamin E oil definitely works the best of all of them. I can't believe I bought so many expensive items, and this inexpensive oil solved the problem! What's more, my dog loves it - not only will he sit expectantly while I open the bottle, he licks the oil off my fingers after I've spread it on his nose!

Seems to work fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this Vitamin E oil in my Vitamin C Serum. I only use a drop for each bottle that I mix up. I hasn't irritated my skin (I didn't expect it to) and is supposed to make the Vitamin C work better.

Trying on stretch marks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Happy so far

Very thick oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bought this oil in hope to smooth post acne scars on my face. Applied this every night before going to bed. This oil is very very thick and the bottle is tiny so it doesn't have a pump so I had to keep the bottle upside down for a long time to get a decent amount of oil out. Not sure such a thick texture is good for facial skin especially at night. And I didnt get a considerable scar smoothing effect either.

Good for the price!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

14 000UI is a lot and great for the skin I tried capsules but they are just around 4000 UI OR 8000. And even if you pop the capsule you always leave some in the empty capsule so you waste. I use it at nigh and saw my acne scars fading away.

Really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Small bottle of oil, really hydrating.