Cococare, Avocado Oil

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Apr 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a thick and "oily" oil if that makes any sense. It penetrates the skin slowly. I occasionally use it on my face because I get some dry spots (especially in winter) and I never break out from this. I love using it together with sesame oil and other oils/essential oils as a homemade body oil. It feels so expensive! Just don't try to get dressed immediately after;)

Great for skin

Posted by 4951337837468275346 on May 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I mix a few drops of this into my other products. I got combination skin. Does not clog pores.

Love it

Posted by 5356557783217774522 on Sep 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have oily/combination skin so sillily enough, I hadn't used a moisturizer in years. Little did I know it means more sebum and more breakouts. Anyway, I starting reading up on skincare and went all out and placed a large order of several oils, of which this and grapeseed oil went on to become my favorites. I've been going back and forth between the two for a little over a week and my skin is way clearer, my complexion is brighter and my favorite part - my skin tone has evened out significantly. Please - oily skin ladies out there, do use a moisturizer. Your skin needs it. And don't go for Neutrogena or anything, natural oils are your best bet here.

very good

Posted by 5397735519194265823 on Aug 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I´ve bought it again!!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1442423 on Jan 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My mom uses this for her dry hair and says it works great.

Great oil

Posted by Sofijana88 on Mar 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this oil for face, hair, body... It's pure, smell is adequate, skin looks much, much better (I have dry skin) and hair silkier and with no frizz any more. Will repurchase again. Love COCOCARE products.

Great for face, body, hair

Posted by Reviewer2737937 on Jan 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great care - smoothing the skin, nourish and prevents drying out. On wet skin is absorbed quickly, it is not very greasy. Great for the face, the whole body and hair.

perfect

Posted by 5102675370670838192 on Jan 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use it for skin and hair. Good product, good quality. I'm satisfied.

great oil

Posted by naturalme on Dec 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love how it feels, not messy, works great

cococarw avocado oil

Posted by 5718656018419148468 on Sep 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Make my hair soft n shiny

1 2 3