Petrolatum, Parabens... cocoa is an addition, not the main ingredient

Posted by NutritionArts on September 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

What a disappointment, should have read the ingredients. Contains: - Petrolatum (mineral jelly from petroleum) - Propylparaben (allergenic, pseudoestrogen, endocrine disruptorn, organ toxic) - Butylparaben (endocrine disruptor, pseudoestrogen, causes cellular level changes) Why would ANYBODY sane want to put this on their lips is beyond me. Off to the trash can it goes. Will NOT give this to anybody else to be used. Not even my enemies. Definitely NOT recommended.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

Has parabens in it. Threw it away when I got it.

Contain parabens

Posted by ClaraAndHerman on June 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

Will never put this one on my lips. I threw it away.

Not nearly as good as the Cococare pure cocoa butter stick

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this because I LOOOVVVEEE the Cococare pure butter stick and their thick body cream. Big disappointment! When I opened the tube, it was goopy and NOT firm as lip balms should be. I had not read the ingredients before but I did now! Petroleum jelly main ingredient! And both nasty parabens! Plus mine tastes and smells and looks like petroleum and NOT like cocoa butter at all! I will not buy this again. But as long as they not change the pure cocoa butter stick, go with that one.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

Contains: petrolatum, propylparaben, butylparaben. These all are bad for the human body!!! I threw it out.

Ikke så bra

Posted by maykristin on June 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

Fant ut at denne inneholdt mange forskjellige parabener så gikk rett i søppla...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

It contains two types of parabens! It also kinda irritated my lips. Just threw it away..

would not buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2015 | Verified Purchase

It contains a lot of not good ingrediens.

Lovely smell, awful ingredients

Posted by ClickHere on October 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells great and isn't sticky: shame about all the parabens on the ingredients' list. T S K 6 4 2

smells awful