Posted by enilorak on January 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

This one contains parabens, so I'm not going to use it. So disappointed. Giving it to my mum instead.

hydratant et brillant mais...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

parabens !!!!

Was disappointed whith smell

Posted by BrittanyAlice on October 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because i loved the yellow stick 100% cocoa so much! and i thought this would have a smell similar to that, it really doesn't and the scent it does have i don't find very pleasant so honestly i cant say much about the performance as i've not used it more than once. The texture was thick and very soft so i thought too much came off at once.

It could be a nice lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

warning: contains parabens When ordering I confused this one with cococare cocoa stick. This might work as a lip balm, but it contains harmful ingredients.

Don't like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

This balm is like a wax on my lips, I want to take it off as soon as I use it; but smell is not bad

Wont buy again

Posted by cutedingo on July 31 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am addicted to Boots cocoa butter lip balm. Looking for a replacement. This is cheap and looks like natural but just cannot compare with my old one. ok moisturing . Smells is not bad but the ingredient have some bad stuff. just notice it after i bought it

It had a strange smell to me...

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

I loved the yellow stick so I thought i'd try this one... but I didnt like it one bit, it had a strange smell and other lip balm additives, I would recommend using the yellow stick as a lip balm instead of this!

Super moisturizing but bad smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use it in night so I wouldn't smell it..

Muy artificial

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bastante artificial, en cuanto a olor y sabor. Su composición es absolutamente química vamos da hasta miedo ponérselo. Parece mentira teniendo en cuenta otros productos de la marca. Suerte que es barato. No repetiría

לא אוהבת את הריח

Posted by irisrashap on June 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

לא הולכת להשתמש בזה, כי הריח ממש לא נעים לי. מזכיר מאוד את ריח ה״שוקולד״ הכימי שמוסיפים לנרות זולים. הריח עושה לי בחילה :(

1 2