For hair masks and eyelashes

Posted by Edelstein on Jan 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Started to use this oil in a mix with other oils for my hair to prevent hair loss and add moisture for my fluffy thin hair. The way it works well for me is hot oil treatment. I mix it with other oils (coconut, jojoba, shea, tea tree etc) and leave on my dry hair for an hour or so. Before rinsing I warm it up with a hair dryer for as long as I want (around 15 min). That makes my hair much less dizzy, my hair also feels weighty. Also use to condition my eyelashes before going to sleep.

Beauty benefits

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Macadamia oil is the best oil of choice for your hair. Macadamia oil eliminates frizzy hair, detangles hair to make it more manageable, adds shine to the hair, replenishes hair from damage, provides UV radiation protection, and leaves hair silky and smooth. Macadamia oil should be one of the primary products you add in your collection to use during your daily hair care routine. Your hair will experience wonderful results. This oil is great !

2 minutes trick for gorgeous hair

Posted by GannaMiro on Mar 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It works great in a mix of hot oils as a hair mask. I prefere to mix cocoa butter, shea butter, almond oil and macadamia oil for my 1-2 times a week hair masks. But this oil also makes its miracles in a night routine that takes only 2 minutes. Before going to bed I divide my hair into 4-5 parts. I take small amount of oil warm it up in my hands and apply on one part. Repeat it with other parts. Then make a plait and go to bed. Wash my hair next morning and thats it. Btw, this oil is so liquid that it easelly absorbs into hair without leaving any trace on the pillow.

Great oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have not explored its usage much, but I mainly use it for my hair, mixing with other oils like almond oil, argan oil, and lavender oil. This recipe is for thinning female hair. I use it on my scalp and applied for hours before rinse off with shampoo, the hair feels healthier after. Will explore in other usage since it comes in a big bottle.

Nutre y da brillo

Posted by DelikatEssences on Feb 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me gusta usar aceites vegetales como mascarilla para nutrir el pelo, y el aceite de nuez de macadamia me ha encantado. Es totalmente inodoro, no es muy denso con lo cual es fácil de eliminar lo que el cabello no haya absorbido con el champú. Pelo suave y con cuerpo es el resultado.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The best oil I've tried for hair. It gives healthy shiny and leaves hair so silky and soft. I love it!

Great for hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I put this oil at the ends of my hair whilst conditioning and leave in for a few minutes before washing out- its amazing!

Great product good price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I just started using this product this week. I bought it to use in the Aussie Autumn/Winter once the humidity drops and the air is drier. It works great on the face , hair and body as an all over moisturiser. A little goes along way. It spreads well and disappears relatively quickly , so not greasy at all. I also like that it has no aroma. I can't fault it for what I am using this for.

Great for hot oil treatment

Posted by sylwiakeller on Mar 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I mixed it with Olive Oil (also bought on iherb) and heated it a little, then applied to my hair for about 2 hours. The results are very satisfying, hair is shiny and nourished. I will continue to use it. There is no smell to it.

Treats My Bleached Hair!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best thing i have ever done for my hair. I am amazed how it help treats my damaged hair. last night i add oil to shampoo and conditioner to the ends of my hair and 2 drops to aloe vera after towel dry. Amazing! My hair no longer frizzy! No need to waste money do treatment.