It has parabens. I nearly cried.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

SO sad that the company had to ruin this product with parabens.

enamorado

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

este producto me tiene loco, huele que es un escandalo , se absorbe en la piel super rapido a pesar de ser superespeso y la sensacion que deja cuando te lo echas despues de la ducha es como si estubieras metido dentro de una bolsa de m&m's jajaja . me encanta. es muy bueno y he notado que hidrata muchisimo.

Definitely, NOT for me!

Posted by catarinarodrigues on Apr 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Too dense, dries out my skin, takes too long to be absorved and leaves white traces after that.... Smells nice, but was totally a waste of money..got to throw away the hole pot.

Good Quality and Very Affordable

Posted by click-me-and-save on Dec 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this Cococare, The Yellow One, Cocoa Butter Cream because it has a reasonably price and and it comes in a generous amount that will last forever. I am looking for a cocoa butter cream that will help fades my acne marks on my back and shoulders and upon reading reviews, i immediately ordered it. The consistency is like a butter cream that is very easily to apply, it does absorbs easily but when you use lots of the cream it will be very greasy. It has a nice scent a cocoa butter scent but not too intense. It moisturizes your skin well specially on rough and dry areas like elbows, knees and feet. And for the effects on acne marks, I haven't seen it yet maybe it takes more time because its not an overnight miracle. For people who are parabens conscious, this product is not for you. I will continue to use this and purchase at iHerb. KINDLY VISIT MY PAGE FOR MORE HELPFUL PRODUCT REVIEWS.

Great moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Sinks into the skin while smelling delicious , great value for money also.

Es amor u odio

Posted by BlancaOg on May 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Esta manteca no te deja indiferente! Sorprende, se funde al momento en la piel y no deja absolutamente ninguna sensación grasa. Yo la uso en las manos, pies brazos, piernas. Deja efecto mate, cero brillo, nada satinado. El olor es a chocolate blanco pero suave. A mi me encanta! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!

I like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

quickly absorbed. a very pleasant smell

well

Posted by Elena1280324 on Jun 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good goods. Perfectly moistens skin, delicately looks after. A shortcoming is emergence of white traces after drying.

Cocoa butter cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very, very, very badddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.......This cream have parabens and is very bad....NEVER MORE!!!

Sólo me gusta el olor

Posted by Elisabb on Feb 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Es una crema muy muy densa que tarda muchísimo en absorberse. Me deja la piel blanca.