There are much better products out there.

Posted by Supplementsdiy on April 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is nice that the product contains of all but one organic (no pesticides) ingredient and free of the common allergens. It does not use refined sugar or cane sugar which might spike the blood sugar. Coconut nectar is a healthier choice, tastes better as a sweetener and is low glycemic (does not spike blood sugar level). As for the taste, it tastes nice when it is in the solid form. The taste is exactly what you get: chocolate + coconut. The core of the bar feels a bit gritty and rough though. Personally, I find that there is way too much coconut oil added to it. It makes me feel quite full and don’t feel like eating something else for some time (good for weight loss but too much coconut oil can be a bit sickening to eat). Another important thing to note is that this product is not for you if you live in a hot climate like me (28C or 82F average). The coconut oil will be in liquid form and considering that there is really a lot of it, it mixes with the chocolate into a semi soft mess. You will have to harden it by putting in the refrigerator. Even so, it is already out of shape and still a bit messy. Pricewise, it is expensive for a bar. However, it contains quality ingredients and you probably don’t need to eat more than 1 each time, it is still acceptable. Check out my page for more reviews!

So so

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

After reading the reviews, I thought these would have a little more moisture. At first I enjoyed them, but after a while I got a little sick of them. They're certainly not the worst product but I think they can do better.