yummy and naturally pure

Posted by annegoggans on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Get these, but don't keep them in a warm place or the natural chocolate gets smooshy on the outside. Keep them in the fridge or a cold spot and they are easier to eat. If your box arrives on a hot day, pop them in a cold spot before indulging or a lot of your chocolatey goodness gets stuck in the wrapper. Additively wonderful product, but not good for a hot car or pocket snack. Remember coconut oil and natural chocolate soften at body temperature! Keep this in mind, and you will be a happy muncher.

The best chocolate and coconut EVER!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Holy , these are really, really good! There's a good amount of coconut oil in these, making them creamy and melt-in-the-mouth yummy. I went through a whole box of these pretty quickly - I just couldn't stop eating them.

BEST FOR NUTRITION

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Are you kidding me? Forget those negative reviews....This is the best thing available for dark chocolate and coconut, and keeping your blood sugar healthy if you want something sweet. Isn't that the reason for buying such a bar? These are fantastic in taste, quality, and health benefits. The holidays are around the corner, so I'm stock piling to be sure I have plenty. I also use the coconut crystals for both beverages and baking...Won't use anything else. Thank You iHerb for carrying this line. I just want to say too, that your service is outstanding; I'm a life-long customer!

Waste of Money!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These bars are SOOOOO good that I wasted my money because I ate them all too fast. I bought two boxes and they were supposed to be occasional "treats" for my low-sugar diet. But they are so amazingly good that I ate 1-4 bars a day until they were gone. Next time I will only order one box so I don't eat so many!

So tasty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

And good for you too! The dark chocolate is so rich! I can't help but to write all my statements in exclamations because these bars are awesome! But to spare you all reading, I'll refrain. The coconut classic is the only bar I've tried, and they are fantastic. The coconut is not particularly sweet, which is a plus for me. I feel that I can enjoy the flavors of the chocolate and coconut without the added sugar. 9 grams of sugar is unbelievable. There bars taste like high end chocolate ganache,yet are satisfying and full of health benefits. I love that they were designed for diabetics, and I will be giving some to my grandmother who has been bummed about not being able to enjoy her sweets.

Coconut Secret, Organic Classic Coconut Bar, 12 Bars, 1.75 oz (50 g) Each

Posted by opheart on Feb 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

So yummy, so creamy, so lightly sweet! The mouthfeel is great! Highly reccomend!

The best sugarfree more healthy choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you have a craving for choclate and you do not want to eat sugar, than this is a great alternative!

코코넛좋아하시면 강추

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

코코넛이 꽉찬것에 초콜릿코팅이 두껍게되어있어요.초콜릿이 빨리 녹는게 흠이지만 정말 맛납니다. 앳킨스의 코코넛바와 맛은 비슷한데 크기가 더큽니다.그만큼 칼로리도 높지만 그만큼의가치를 하니 한번 먹어보세요.

Yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are good. Much better than the sugar free brand.

Tastes Great

Posted by sherri20 on Jan 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i will definetly repurchase.. this is a healthy on the go snack/small meal replacement.... nothing like a chocolate bar... which is great !

1 2