There are much better products out there.

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is nice that the product contains of all but one organic (no pesticides) ingredient and free of the common allergens. It does not use refined sugar or cane sugar which might spike the blood sugar. Coconut nectar is a healthier choice, tastes better as a sweetener and is low glycemic (does not spike blood sugar level). As for the taste, it tastes nice when it is in the solid form. The taste is exactly what you get: chocolate + coconut. The core of the bar feels a bit gritty and rough though. Personally, I find that there is way too much coconut oil added to it. It makes me feel quite full and don’t feel like eating something else for some time (good for weight loss but too much coconut oil can be a bit sickening to eat). Another important thing to note is that this product is not for you if you live in a hot climate like me (28C or 82F average). The coconut oil will be in liquid form and considering that there is really a lot of it, it mixes with the chocolate into a semi soft mess. You will have to harden it by putting in the refrigerator. Even so, it is already out of shape and still a bit messy. Pricewise, it is expensive for a bar. However, it contains quality ingredients and you probably don’t need to eat more than 1 each time, it is still acceptable. Check out my page for more reviews!

yummy and naturally pure

Posted by annegoggans on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Get these, but don't keep them in a warm place or the natural chocolate gets smooshy on the outside. Keep them in the fridge or a cold spot and they are easier to eat. If your box arrives on a hot day, pop them in a cold spot before indulging or a lot of your chocolatey goodness gets stuck in the wrapper. Additively wonderful product, but not good for a hot car or pocket snack. Remember coconut oil and natural chocolate soften at body temperature! Keep this in mind, and you will be a happy muncher.

The best chocolate and coconut EVER!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Holy , these are really, really good! There's a good amount of coconut oil in these, making them creamy and melt-in-the-mouth yummy. I went through a whole box of these pretty quickly - I just couldn't stop eating them.

BEST FOR NUTRITION

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Are you kidding me? Forget those negative reviews....This is the best thing available for dark chocolate and coconut, and keeping your blood sugar healthy if you want something sweet. Isn't that the reason for buying such a bar? These are fantastic in taste, quality, and health benefits. The holidays are around the corner, so I'm stock piling to be sure I have plenty. I also use the coconut crystals for both beverages and baking...Won't use anything else. Thank You iHerb for carrying this line. I just want to say too, that your service is outstanding; I'm a life-long customer!

Waste of Money!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These bars are SOOOOO good that I wasted my money because I ate them all too fast. I bought two boxes and they were supposed to be occasional "treats" for my low-sugar diet. But they are so amazingly good that I ate 1-4 bars a day until they were gone. Next time I will only order one box so I don't eat so many!

So tasty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

And good for you too! The dark chocolate is so rich! I can't help but to write all my statements in exclamations because these bars are awesome! But to spare you all reading, I'll refrain. The coconut classic is the only bar I've tried, and they are fantastic. The coconut is not particularly sweet, which is a plus for me. I feel that I can enjoy the flavors of the chocolate and coconut without the added sugar. 9 grams of sugar is unbelievable. There bars taste like high end chocolate ganache,yet are satisfying and full of health benefits. I love that they were designed for diabetics, and I will be giving some to my grandmother who has been bummed about not being able to enjoy her sweets.

Coconut Secret, Organic Classic Coconut Bar, 12 Bars, 1.75 oz (50 g) Each

Posted by opheart on Feb 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

So yummy, so creamy, so lightly sweet! The mouthfeel is great! Highly reccomend!

A bit pricey but good quality - worth it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a great snack in office - I used to keep eating chocolate at work and sometimes eat a bit too much. This has a thick dark chocolate coating with coconut inside, which satisfy my chocolate urge but much healthier - dairy free and no cane sugar. I also do not have urge to have a second bar after I finish one because it is quite filling, so it helps me to limit the intake too. Flavour-wise I found it a bit too sweet at first even with the dark chocolate coating - but I got used to it when I got to the second bar. Would still prefer it to be less sweet but I would definitely repurchase.

So so

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After reading the reviews, I thought these would have a little more moisture. At first I enjoyed them, but after a while I got a little sick of them. They're certainly not the worst product but I think they can do better.

Don't Care Much For These

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

While I love coconut & chocolate, these did nothing for me or my BF. They are "okay", but won't purchase again. Disappointed in the taste/product.

1 2