Good but wish it had more coconut

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

.If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb! This is a lovely organic chocolate but I found that there wasn't much of a coconut taste to it. I would prefer a little more coconut in this bar. Also, I didn't realize that the size is about half of a normal bar, so I find that it is expensive for what you get.

Was skeptical to this one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

....but the chocolate was tasty and the balance with coconut was nice. Perfect with a little bite to the coffee.

Interesting, but not as dark as I'd hoped

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I usually eat 85%-99% chocolate (Green and Blacks / Lindt), and got this to try something new. I was hoping this would have a darker, more bitter flavour, but iIt was actually quite sweet. The crunch was an interesting texture, though. Also, it says that the coconut sugar is lower glycemic, which may be true, but it's still sugar, so I think I'd rather stick with my regular, super-low-sugar and high-cocoa-content bars.

Not much coconut

Posted by odereviews on Nov 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Coconut taste was pretty weak. Price wasn't the cheapest. OK product.