The best chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the best chocolate I have come across. It is just too bad it costs so much, but it will keep you from eating too much I guess!

Yummy yummy yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This chocolate is delicious but it definitely has a TOASTED coconut flavour so if you don't like dark chocolate or a toasted/roasted coconut flavour then don't get it. If you do like dark chocolate & coconut you will LOVE this!!

In love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I just ate an entire bar! It is that good.

Healthy alternative that actually tastes delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this chocolate to try, as I avoid white sugar. It is absolutely delicious and I had to fight my hubby and children off in order to get any. I would highly recommend this product to anyone wanting a special treat, who also cares about what they put into their bodies.

Addictive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this chocolate. It's not so sweet, it's organic and it's sweetened with coconut sugar, which has a low glycemic index.

Not favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Its very dark and bitter tasting and I am pretty strong when it comes to dark chocolate but this one didn't do anything for me. Its not nasty but its just not great for the price and it is small.

Great taste

Posted by anntarino on Dec 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Delicious chocolate! The coconut taste is subtle yet the roasted pieces add up a yummy crunch! Also, great ingredients - no cane sugar! The bar is on a small side.

Very nice....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

...However I wont buy it again purely for that reason...this block went down way tooooo fast!

Crunchy goodness

Posted by Shanna on Apr 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This chocolate is smaller than other I have been buying, but I love the nice crunch of coconut in it. The taste of coconut is not overwhelming but rather mild and pleasant. I think it is a bit expensive for what you get, so will probably stay away from it in the future.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Yummy, healthy and not too sweet!

1 2 3 4