Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Tastes like really rich brown sugar (which I haven't used for decades). Bakes well, great in tea.

Yummy!

Posted by ludvig on Jul 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells a little burnt, but the taste is good! Update/edit: I've tried this one in several ways now, and it is absolutely worth every cent! Great for cooking, delicious in cocoa and coffee products (like latte) - fantastic product!

Great sweetner!

Posted by Scottishdave on Nov 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Highly impressive product, raw and alive with enzymes, vitamins and minerals and aminos. The powder is a light brown colour, like brown sugar, it's sweet but not too sweet the way stevia can sometimes be. Great in smoothies and cereals and tea.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Being hypoglycemic, I have to watch my sugar intake, I have replaced my morning coffee sugar with this coconut sugar, and no more sugar blues!

BEST of the BEST!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this sweetener beyond the words. Tasty, crispy, caramelly, nice for dropping on dessert, in beverages, cooking. I eat it instead of candy, just take aspoon of this and enjoy this crispy melting tastiness. I will definetely buy it again and again! Worth trying if you doubt or search for great quality of sweetener. Everything: texture, taste and health benefits are at the high level!!!

Raw Coconut Crystals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I truly love all the Coconut Secret products I've tried so far, and this is no exception. Nice, rich flavor that goes well in homemade chocolate and caramel and pretty much anything sweet. It's not the cheapest coconut sugar out there, but I think it's worth the price. I alternate between this one and the one from Big Tree Farms and a few other ones. They're all good.

GREAT alternative to sugar!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really sweet taste with a hint of caramel. It is so good I sometimes eat it straight out of the box..Can`t believe how low GI it has!I`m also very happy it is raw.

Delicious and healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is simply delicious and is a much healthier sugar than regular sugar. Regular sugar is higher on the glycemic index and is typically derived from sugar beets (which are ALL genitically modified). So stick to stevia and coconut sugar if you want to avoid GMOs.

My fave sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This sugar is perfect. Doesn't raise your blood sugar. I prefer this sugar over any others, including Stevia.

!

Posted by Strelka on Jun 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

ļoti garšīgs! un zems GI, ar zemenēm- pats labākais:)