Couldn't live without it.

Posted by HomesteadersHeart on May 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

In a quest to lose weight and feel better I recently went off sugar. I've replaced the sugar with Coconut Crystals for when I need a little something sweet. These haven't let me down. It has more of a consistency of sucanat or brown sugar and has a deep brown color. I've lost 18lbs in 5 months just taking sugar out of my diet. This is a great alternative if you are looking for one.

AMAZING!! Can't rave enough about this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The crystals are amazing. They taste like a combo of brown sugar and maple syrup and something else totally unique. They dissolve in tea or coffee more quickly than brown sugar. I don't get any blood sugar spike when I use them, and I love everything about them. I have not done any baking yet, but I know I won't be disappointed. If they are healthier than brown sugar, honey, or maple syrup, so much the better, because my review is really just for how great they taste.

my O.M.D. approves :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been on a no-sugar diet for six months and wanted to make something sweet for the holidays. I've never been a fan of honey or stevia, which are the only sweeteners my doc allows :/ So I showed him the coconut sugar package I bought from iHerb, and he said I could have this in small amounts. Coconut sugar is now a permanent item in my pantry. I love being able to satisfy my sweet tooth with a healthy sugar!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am using it for my raw baking. SUper good

Awesome sugar!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The only wish would be for better pricing, then I would order more.

Sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Taste like brown sugar! Great on homemade granola.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Too expensive for size

Nancy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

So So

Superb Sugar Substitute!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I started using these coconut crystals about two years ago after I decided I just did NOT like using "stevia" powder. The coconut crystals taste just like brown sugar/sugar but have a much lower glycemic index. This is great for pre-diabetic, diabetic people and those trying to lose or maintain weight. Tastes perfect in coffee, sweet tea, on cereal, oatmeal or toast, in baking breads, many uses. GO for it!

I recommend this product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's delicious and healthy, so much more than sugar substitutions on the market.