Ok, but......

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

... personnally I cannot find any receipe where it taste good because it just taste too much coco...

It's okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I do like this but my pancakes came out very grainy

Ok BUT

Posted by tinatherese on Mar 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

has too many lumps in it so I prefer Edward&Sons :)

Great for raw foods, but not so much baking

Posted by 94Tina on Sep 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the first coconut-flour I've tried, so I don't have much to compare to. I think it taste quite a lot of coconut - a little too mch to be used in a lot of recipes. I also think it is very dry. I really, really like the fact that this is raw and orcanic, though, so I think this one is great for smoothies and for use in raw foods, but for baking, I think I might want to try another one next time.

Strange stuff

Posted by OrganicGirl on Jul 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good product but not for me. I tried a few times but even pancakes has failed. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Ok product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My first coconut flour. Taste good. Not so low carb for those who follow Atkins, if you need alot of coconut flour in a recipe.

Good, but not great

Posted by monica on Feb 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used this for baked good, and they were reall dry. I also heard if you used this it actually did not tast a lot of coconut. Well, it did. I will try using it in combination with almond flour, and in smaller amounts.

Not good for smoothies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I hope it works better for my sweet cornbread... when I get around to make it! LOL It didn't blend well in the smoothie, grainy!