Easy sauce for a weeknight dinner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We use this all the time over rice, vegetables and protein (Ground beef/pork or sliced chicken). My toddler also love to use it as a dipping sauce for all kinds of things but expecially Broccoli. It's also great with Kaluah pork in a stir fry. Anyway keep it around and add it to dinners to make them a little more fun without all the work.

Awesome Sauce!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We love using this sauce on everything! I wish it came in a gallon sized container. We'd probably use that amount in two months. As I mentioned in my other review for the regular Coconut Aminos sauce, we use the two sauces together. This teriyaki has a great flavor while still being healthy for us. It's great on rice with beef and broccoli. I did notice a slight tangy taste when we first tried this, but we grew used to it quickly and now we'll never buy any regular teriyaki sauce again. Even my picky husband loves it! This is the best price I've found for it too.

Really tasty!

Posted by frivolousgirl on Jul 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Except for it being a high salt-product, there's really nothing I don't like about this product! It's the best Teriyaki sauce I've ever had!

BEST SAUCE EVER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tastes so good in stir frys, on top of veggies or grilled with tempeh. Soy free and all natural ingredients! Makes plain healthy meals taste delicious and contains only natural ingredients. My new fav sauce! Never discontinue :)

Soy free, gluten free teriyaki sauce.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We love this Teriyaki sauce by Coconut Secret. I have a hard time keeping it in stock at home. It has great teriyaki flavor and it is healthier than the store bought stuff so that I feel good serving to my family. Our favorite way of using it is in stir fry dishes.

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Such a depth of flavour and great for cooking. It's a staple in my kitchen.

Yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love putting this in rice, it's absolutely delicious

Not teriyaki, but a good sauce!

Posted by LantauMama on Oct 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

While I would not call this teriyaki, it is a slightly sweet, thicker sauce that is great in (or on) dishes for flavor.

Great for Stir Fry's!

Posted by janellea on Sep 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Easy and delicious to toss in with different types of dishes!

tasty sauce

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

all the products from Coconut Secret are of excellent quality! i'm totally addicted to these sauces, i make a different salad dressing each day with them!