Taste: ok, not great - May need to be refrigerated or finished quickly after opening

Posted by emanuela on Apr 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

First time I've purchased this: I don't care much about the taste. It is ok, mind you, and healthier than the alternatives, hence my purchase. PROBLEM: Some white ball-shaped items have formed on top (as if it were mould, not sure what it is) and I am unsure if I should bin the item.

Not for me :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Someone suggested this to me as a great alternative to soy sauce. But I honestly don't enjoy this product as much as soy sauce. It tastes quite different, like a watered down or very weak fish sauce. If you absolutely can't use soy sauce, then you might appreciate this product as an alternative.

couldn't get used to it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

stopped using this after a few tries. could have been psychological, but i don't think so, because when i tried it, it really did taste of coconut blended with soy sauce as an asian person, i didn't really like it…but you'll probably be fine eating it if you haven't grown up with soy sauce at every meal

Not unpleasant, just bland

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I didn't expect this to taste like soy sauce, but it doesn't really taste like much of anything. The flavor is so mild that I have to use 2-3 times as much to impart even a slight sweet-salty flavor to my stir-fry.

It's ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from bladder pain and I'm very diet sensitive. Soy is meant to be bad for the bladder so people recommended coconut aminos. I went to the health food stores in Australia and their coconut aminos had chilli in them. This brand is the only one I could find that didn't have chilli. It tastes like a very watered down version of ketjap manis. When I make a stir fry I have to use quite a lot of it and it's still quite bland to be honest but it's the only alternative to soy I know of that I'm able to eat so I'll probably order it again.

Coconut Aminos

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This was a first for me to try. The flavor will take a little getting used to. I have been using Bragg's but wanted to try this for it's health benefits. I'm not sure if I will reorder.

Not for me

Posted by 94Tina on May 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Didn't really like the taste

has not arrived

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have not received the produt or any indication of the delivery process