Great product as is all Coconut Secret's products.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am allergic to soy, so this is a God send for me. Great flavor along with their Coconut Aminos and Terayki Sauce. I can now season foods and enjoy eating like I used to before food allergies started.

Great Replacement for Soy sauce!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

On of my favorite ingredients to add to soy-free fried rice or ramen.

Coconut Secret

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great flavoring for most dishes.

love

Posted by lisofby on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

yummy.

Best source of Amino Acids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is the single best source of Amino Acids you will find on this planet. It also makes a great replacement to soy sauce which is in all likelihood from GMO soy. I try never to eat any soy products since the industry has been taken over by Monsanto! Coconut Secret is a great brand. Highly recommended. ;))

Excellent tasting without the problems of soy

Posted by chriswillisau on Oct 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best products I've bought from iHerb. It tastes great and makes a super awesome marinade for proteins. I absolutely love this stuff mixed in with honey and garlic, used with chicken, steak, even a wide variety of white fish. Highly recommended.

Incredibly Healthy & Yummy on Salads!

Posted by EdiblyOrganic on Dec 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Wow, I'm hooked on their coconut aminos! It's sweet and tastes nothing like coconut. iHerb should really start carrying the 16oz. version because this size is too small, & purchasing the larger version saves money. I found the 8 & the 16oz. on another website at a great price. Yummy Thai-ish Salad Dressing Recipe Toss all the below into a blender: Coconut Aminos Organic fresh lemon or lime juice Organic Rice Vinegar Fresh Organic Ginger Pink Salt The dressing is great on fruit or veggie salads mixed with your favorite lettuce, finely sliced red onion, cilantro, chopped almonds... If you want to add a healthy oil, Nutiva Coconut Oil would be a nice addition. Enjoy!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this in place of Soy Sauce in recipes and find the flavour to be perfect.

Better than soy sauce!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. It is so delicious, I put it on everything...it is even good as a salad dressing all by itsself. It is sort of like soy sauce but has a unique flavour all on its own. Slightly sweet and salty and very savoury. I just love it. Omnomnom.

I would love to order them again

Posted by annegoggans on Jun 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am soo dissappointed that iherb stopped carrying this product. It is wonderful for those of us who cannot have soy. It is great drizzled on just about anything. It is a live probiotic product, like raw vinegar.....yippeee you carry it again. Good stuff, just remember it is a raw product so I refrigerate after opening.