taste is nice, but false amino acids data at manufactor`s site

Posted by healthseeker on Sep 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

update: I contacted manufactor via e-mail, they promised me to make things clear but still after 11 days I can see fake amino acids data at their site. According to fake data more than 82.76% of the fresh coconut sap are amino acids :)) Such a sap just could not flow good if it were true :)) So can anybody finally tell me the exact ammount of amino acids in this product??? At the manufactor`s site I can see that fresh coconut sap contains 34.2 gramms of glutamic amino acid in 100 gramms of sap!!! This is so unbelievable! More than 1/3(and this is not concentrated sap!) And there also many other amino acids in this sap! Seems to me like they misplaced "gramms" instead of milligramm. Are you americans thinking of it??? All the reviews I can see here are like "mmmm, wow, it`s so tasty, great on a pancake". If you are focused only on taste what`s for to buy such a product? Use simple sweeteners, they are cheaper :)

not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I don’t know how reliable the claims are re: the low glycemic index etc., but going solely on taste and consistency I do not care for this product. It’s almost as thick as molasses, pretty messy. The flavor is not neutral at all. I get the sweetness, but it also has an odd tart flavor. I’ve tried it on oatmeal, in smoothies and even in something as strongly flavored as coffee but that tartness still comes through. They’re right about one thing – it doesn’t taste like coconut, it would be better if it did. I’m going back to agave – way better!

Aroma is good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The aroma is good but not for me.