I requested iherb to carry this product because it is phenomenal!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have looked for alternative sweeteners or a long time, came up with coconut palm sugar, xylitol and yacon syrup as my faves. (I break out in a fungus rash every time I ingest cane sugar products and I am not a fan of stevia.) THEN I discovered Coconut Secret at the farm-to-market I shop at and I was instantly hooked for life! Since I eat all raw now and avoid cane sugar I no longer get a rash and I feel a million times better. I use this in everything, from salad dressings to desserts including homemade raw ice cream. It is sweet but has no coconut flavor so it won't overpower your recipes. I will order this product every month without fail.

Coconut Secret Raw Coconut Nectar

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Purchased as alternative to Yacon syrup while it was out of stock. Flavor is outstanding! Similar to agave, but sweeter, yet w/a lower glycemic index. While Yacon is better for Candida sufferers, this Nectar is safe is small quantities (though probably not if you're within 1st 6 months of treating for Candida). Excellent alternative sweetner!

GREAT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This reminds me of a combination of molasses and honey. I have shared it with my mother whom is diabetic and it doesn't seem to affect her blood sugar when she uses it in moderation. It is great on pancakes. I love the flavor and the fact that it is raw and full of enzymes.

From Australia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great on pancakes, also used when making a sauce. Nicer taste and less sweet than agave. I-Herb do a great job supplying a wide range of alternative products, and this one does not disappoint. Highly recommended.

Excellent tasty healthy alternative to Agave

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Quite thick compared to Agave Syrup, but so much better for you. Tastes delicious, especially on almond flour pancakes. The pouring lid is quite wide so you have to be careful of too much pouring out so a smaller pourer or a squeezy bottle would be excellent. Highly recommended.

Good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It tastes delicious. Took me about 3-4 tries to get used to the taste but then it became the only sweetner I started to use. I add it to herbal and regular black teas. It makes the tea more satisfying. Regular sugar, honey, maple syrup, agave nectar or molasys do not compare to the taste. It is not addictive meaning even if I dont use it for days I dont feel like I am missing it. It has become my default sweetner.

Wonderful, Rich, Caramelized Flavor and It's Low Glycemic!

Posted by EdiblyOrganic on Aug 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm hooked on this Nectar and always include it in my monthly order! It doesn't taste like coconut at all. I use it in salad dressings, smoothies and for cooking. It's rich, syrupy( a bit like maple syrup, but with a thicker consistency and tastes much richer and more complex.. It adds depth to dishes. I was looking for something to replace agave with, and this wins hands down. The nectar is so much healthier for you. I made the best salad dressing with it: Used Nutiva Hemp Oil, Rice Vinegar, a little bit of Toasted Sesame Oil, Coconut Secret Coconut Nectar, Juice of an Orange, Orange Peel the size of a Nickel, Pink Salt, and Walnuts. Toss in a blender on high, for a minute or two, and it's ready. So yummy on a fruit salad or a warm spinach salad! I know this will sound strange, but it's great on popcorn with a bit of cinnamon and pink salt. It reminds me of caramel popcorn. ;)

A perfect sweetner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

By far the best sweetner I've used - smooth texture, subtle taste and very low glycemic index

Nancy H

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very flavorable syrup for pancakes & waffles....enjoy it very much

Low GI sweetener

Posted by LantauMama on Oct 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I agree with the other reviewer that this is very sticky, but it is a great alternative liquid sweetener. I won't use agave, but do use this in recipes that need a liquid sweetener. It's got a unique taste, and a little goes a long way.