OK

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Oct 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Ok alternative to agave and yacon syrup. I love coconut sugar, but this tastes a lot more fruity and less caramel-y. Will only use in recipes where other strong tasting ingredients cover up the taste of it.

Gets the Job Done

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the fact that this is low glycemic, but it is a little bitter, I mix it with other sweeteners like agave or maple syrup to reduce glycemic, but I find it difficult to use alone because the bitter taste. It might taste better it baked recipes but I eat mostly raw foods.

Not quite in love with this...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love raw honey and manukau honey and I was hoping that this sweetner would be an alternative to those but I guess the coconut nectar will require an acquired taste. So far I'm not crazy about it. I love this brand however.

Useful for Smoothies

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like to use this in fruit milkshakes and smoothies for my kids. The issue I have is that sometimes it has a "bite" to it--almost an acidic aftertaste. It's not really noticeable. This is a good sweetener to have on hand. I also had some sent to my Dad who is diabetic. He is a fan of it.

Good

Posted by misstarren on Jan 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good product to add a little sweetness to baking. It is very sticky and sometimes the taste is a bit overpowering.

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It tasked ok..

Good sweetener, bad container.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a good sweetener with a distinctive flavor that's a bit like very mild molasses. I like it but some people might not. The bottle is so terrible though, it's difficult and messy to pour and leaves sticky drippings all down the bottle.

Good

Posted by amymitchell on Apr 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This sweetener doesn't seem to have much sweet-taste as you'd expect from sugar so it is probably not a good addition to waffles as per the description but great for desserts nevertheless

raw coconut nectar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think it taste like yaconsirup. I dont love the taste, but if you love yaconsirup, you probably will love this as well.